Who We Are
"Building Healthy Ministers - Serving Healthy Ministries"
- Commitment to Scripture
- Passion for Evangelism
- Pentecostal Distinctives
- Development of Servant Leadership
- Value and Worth of Human Life
- Accountability in Doctrine, Integrity, Life-Style, and Effectiveness
- Resource for Assemblies of God ministers and ministries
We EXIST TO SERVE. Our goal is to serve ministers and ministries in fellowship with the Assemblies of God by providing resources and assistance with the following:
- through ministerial recognition, training, and partnership with individuals called by God - and to provide recognition to local church congregations.
TO ENCOURAGE - credentialed ministers, the ministerial family, and the local church.
TO ENABLE - individual ministers and ministries to accomplish more by working together in partnership with one another and with the Holy Spirit
TO EMBRACE - one another through spiritually valid relationships in order to facilitate nurturing and accountability
TO EQUIP - God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God. Our goal is that the family of faith will become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.